HIRING: Real Estate Lawyer
Integris Law is a nimble, modern practice that was formed by two partners and uses technology to make legal matters simpler and less time consuming for clients. We practice residential real estate law and wills and estates.
We are looking for an experienced, driven, and talented Real Estate Lawyer to be a key member in our growing team. Our ideal candidate must have at least 2 years real estate law experience, can work independently, is a friendly colleague, cordial with clients, and is a reliable teammate. We value flexibility and have adopted a hybrid work from office and home model. We are excited to add to our team, not simply fill a position.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please forward your resume, in confidence, to the email provided.
Who you are:
- Proud of your ability to connect with a wide range of people and love working with customers of all skill levels and personality types;
- Excited about solving problems;
- Naturally curious and strive to continuously improve and learn;
- Thrive at multitasking and prioritizing in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent telephone and verbal communication skills.
- Tech-savvy and excited to dive into learning new platforms;
- A skilled writer, able to write in a professional tone with little to no grammatical or spelling errors;
- Self-driven and willing to take initiative to grow your skills;
- Fun, outgoing, and engaging – and love to work as a cohesive team;
- Knowledge of wills and estates is a bonus.
- Handling all aspects of Residential Real Estate transactions with minimal supervision as files will be instructed to you directly.
- Receive instructions, review documentation, have documents signed and report on status.
- Liaise with clients, counsel, financial institutions, title insurance companies, land registry offices, etc.
- Review agreements of purchase and sale, new build contracts, status certificates, loan documents.
- Draft transaction documents for purchase, sale, and financing of residential property
- Conduct title searches and off-title searches. Prepare draft requisition letters and responses.
- Raise potential issues to the attention of the principal lawyers.
- Meet clients to review documentation and conduct virtual signings.
- Business development activities as needed
Application deadline: 2021-11-21
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- real estate law: 2 years (required)
- license with the Law Society of Ontario (required)
Ready To Join Our Team?