HIRING: Real Estate Law Clerk
Integris Law is a nimble, modern practice that was formed by two partners and uses technology to make legal matters simpler and less time consuming for clients. We practice residential real estate law and wills and estates.
We are looking for an experienced, driven, and talented Real Estate Law Clerk to be a key member in our growing team. Our ideal candidate has at least 3 years real estate clerk experience, can work independently, is a friendly colleague, cordial with clients, and is a reliable teammate. We value flexibility and have adopted a hybrid work from office and home model. We are excited to add to our team, not simply fill a position.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please forward your resume, in confidence, to the email provided.
Who you are:
- Proud of your ability to connect with a wide range of people and love working with customers of all skill levels and personality types;
- Excited about solving problems;
- Patient, compassionate and understanding.
- Naturally curious and strive to continuously improve and learn;
- Thrive at multitasking and prioritizing in a fast-paced environment;
- Tech-savvy and excited to dive into learning new platforms;
- A skilled writer, able to write in a professional tone with little to no grammatical or spelling errors;
- A strong verbal communicator, able to express yourself in a clear, concise, and empathetic manner;
- Self-driven and willing to take initiative to grow your skills;
- Fun, outgoing, and engaging – and love to work as a cohesive team.
What you bring:
- At least 3 years experience in residential real estate files – purchase, sale, and refinance.
- Ability to manage high volume of real estate files from initial client intake to registration of documents with minimal supervision.
- Skilled at reviewing Agreement of Purchase and Sale, conduct title searches and off-title searches, execution searches, prepare requisitions and response to requisitions; prepare all closing documents; final reports to clients and mortgage lenders.
- Ability to prepare mortgages and interpret mortgage instructions from any institution.
- Proficient in Unity/Conveyancer, Teraview, and bookkeeping software.
To keep everyone as safe as possible, everyone in the office has their own dedicated desk and equipment. We provide hand sanitizer throughout the office.
To learn more about us you can find us on LinkedIn, Facebook, or visit www.integrislaw.ca
While all applications are greatly appreciated, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- real estate law clerk: 3 years (required)